How do I get Publisher to print in color?
Settings in the printer settings can cause Publisher print jobs not to print in color even if you have chosen color.
1. Go File -- Print preview (or Print in Publisher 2010). Arrange settings like paper orientation, back to back, etc.
2. Pick color printer then click the Printer Properties link (under Printer choices)
3. Opens at My Tab. Scroll down till you see Select Color at the lower right hand side.
4. Change from Gray Scale to Auto Color.
5. Open the Quality tab and confirm it shows Auto Color under Select Color.
6. Click OK.
7. Click Print.
If you require further help, please visit the Ask Us desk at your location or contact the library by telephone (1-866-460-4430) or email.