How do I find e-books?
You can access e-books two different ways from the Saskatchewan Polytechnic Libraries website.
1. Click "Books & Videos" on the left menu, then:
- enter a keyword(s) or title
- click on "Search"
- narrow down your results to only e-books on the left side menu by selecting "Electronic Resources" in the "Format" box
- choose the title you want to view and click on the link "Connect to online version from..."
2. Click "E-Books" on the left menu, then:
- click on the e-book provider you wish to search
- use the search box to enter a keyword(s) or title
If you require further help, please visit the Ask Us desk at your local library or contact the library by:
- telephone: 1-866-460-4430
- email: email@example.com