How do I get Excel to print in color?
Print preview is showing in colour and it is being sent to the colour printer but is coming out in black & white.
Last Updated: Jan 13, 2012 | 26695 Views
Was this helpful? 51 32
There is a quirk in Excel that can affect print jobs. To print in colour you need to:
- Start at the Page Layout tab
- Select Print Titles
- Click on the sheet tab.
- Make sure Draft Quality and Print in Black & White are both not checked.
- Click the Print button and choose your color printer.
- Click the Printer Properties link (under the Printer choices). It opens at My Tab, scroll down till you can see Select Color at lower right hand side. Change from Gray Scale to Auto Color.
- Open the Quality tab and confirm that Select Color shows Auto Color.
- Click OK to close this box.
- Click Print.
If you require further help, please visit the Ask Us desk at your location or contact the library by telephone (1-866-460-4430) or email.